While traveling by horse or covered wagon is always an option...
Attendees are encouraged to fly to the nearby Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Once you've made your journey to Phoenix there are a few options available for transportation to the venue site.
Taking a Cab
Depending upon with Terminal you fly into the taxi's can be accessed from the following areas:
- Terminal 2: North Curbside
- Terminal 3: North Curbside
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North Curbside
Rates remain the same regardless of company, number of passengers and number of bags. The first mile is $5. Each additional mile is $2.10. Each hour of a traffic delay is $21. The minimum fare is $15. Each per trip airport surcharge is $1. Each of the following taxi services are recommended by the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
Scheduling a Limo Pickup
Limousines offer airport-to-door service. For-hire limousines are available on the south curbs of Terminals 3 and 4 and just east of the north curb of Terminal 2. Rates vary according to destinations but typically range from $35 to $85.
The following limousine services are contracted to pick up passengers at Phoenix Sky Harbor:
Black Pearl Limo
All Star Trans
Renting a Car
If you would like to reserve a rental car for your personal use while in Scottsdale, the following car rental agencies are available at the airport. A shuttle service to each of the companies is available at the baggage claim area.
From the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess:
- Follow Sky Harbor Blvd. to 'East Cities/Exit 202'.
- Continue to Hwy 202. Take Hwy 202 East to Hwy 101 Loop North.
- Follow Hwy 101 North and exit on Scottsdale Road.
- Turn left (south) on Scottsdale Road and continue to Princess Drive.
- Turn left (east) on Princess Drive, follow signs to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
- Lobby entrance will be on your right.