Saddle up for a conference experience unlike any other!
Members and Partners of the Association gather for this national event to share experiences and best practices with over 200 peers, learn from keynote speakers and thought-leaders in the industry, and discover new innovative technologies and trends that impact recruitment, compliance and other key HR issues.
This year's agenda is designed for your entire team, from your chief human resource officer to your tactical recruiters and compliance specialists. Two and a half days are dedicated to keynote speakers, panels and Member case studies with concurrent sessions for recruiting, compliance and leadership. DirectEmployers will again submit sessions for HRCI credit to help keep you up-to-date on current principles and practices of HR management, without requiring any form of payment from you or your employer to gain additional education credits.
In addition, we are working on some new features for this year including:
- Committee participation
- Meet & Greet/Linkage Agreement signing opportunities with State Administrators, Vocational Rehabilitation Providers and Veteran Representatives
- Multi-track programming for Recruiting, Compliance and Leadership
- Pre-registration and Welcome Networking Reception
Who should attend?
- Chief Human Resource Officers (targeted leadership sessions and networking just for CHROs)
- HR executives responsible for developing recruitment and compliance initiatives
- Tactical staffing, recruiting and talent acquisition professionals
- Diversity and compliance specialists
- College career center directors
- State workforce agency administrators